Xiaomi Customer Service Executive Script (English)



Xiaomi Troubleshooting Script 

TroubleShooting(Technical Steps)

ENGLISH SCRIPT

OPENING VERBIAGE: THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING MI.  MY NAME IS_______________ .  I WILL BE YOUR SOLUTION EXPERT FOR THE DAY.  HOW MAY I HELP YOU?

 

Acknowledgement & Assurance: As I Understand that in your phone Proximity Sensor is not working, Sorry for the inconvience caused, I will surely  help you on that.

 

Before that may I know  your Basic Details for documentation purpose.

May I know your Name:

Could you please spell your Email ID?

May I take this Dialed number as your Registered contact number?

May I know the State & City you are calling from now?

 

 

Online & IVR:  Just for your information we do have online help in mi.com and mi app store where you can have all the solution for your queries and we have IVR option also. You can try it for next time.

 

can I know which MIUI version u are using

can I know which phone you are using.

From when you are facing this issue.

Have you done any trouble shooting steps

 

Hold: May I place your call on Hold for a minute while I check the information for you.

 

Refresh Hold (IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET BACK WITHIN SPECIFIED TIME): I am Sorry, It’s taking longer than expected. May i request you to stay on the line for 1 or 2 more minutes?

 

Hold Retrieve: Thank you for staying on the line.

--------------------- Resolution ------------------

If the hardware test fails, ask the customer to visit a  nearby service center,

I will Share you a link to your phone which you can book an appointment,

Before visiting the service center, please ask the customer to backup data and store the backup file in an external storage device.

Hope I have answered all your quieres.

 

NPS: Thank you sir/madam you will receive an SMS on your phone number asking for feedback about Xiaomi customer service. Please do share your valuable Feedback.

 

CTI : Do u want me to send a message about the information needed.

 

Further Assistance: Is there anything else that I may help you with?

 

Closing Script: I will now Transfer your call to a quick satisfaction survey, you can rate me on the first question based on the resolution shared by pressing 1 for YES or 2 for NO. And for the 2nd question based on your experience over this call, you can rate me on a scale of 3 where ‘1’ is excellent. Please stay on the line.

 

Thank you for contacting MI have a nice day.

  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post